- ONLY USERS WHO ARE FIFTEEN (15) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER MAY REGISTER FOR OR USE THE thrift
maps SERVICE. The thrift maps Service is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by,
anyone under the age of fifteen (15)
Directions Via Google
All navigation or direction services provided are by google maps and are held by googles
terms and conditions See here https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/terms
- License Grant. Subject to the Agreement's terms, during the Term, thrift maps grants to
Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, license to use the
Services in Customer Application(s).
- License Requirements and Restrictions. The following are conditions of the license
granted in Section 3.1 (License Grant). In this Section 3.2 (License Requirements and
Restrictions), the phrase “Customer will not” means “Customer will not, and will not
permit a third party to”.
- General Restrictions. Customer will not: (a) copy, modify, create a derivative
work of, reverse engineer, decompile, translate, disassemble, or otherwise
attempt to extract any or all of the source code (except to the extent such
restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law); (b) sublicense,
transfer, or distribute any of the Services; (c) sell, resell, sublicense,
transfer, or distribute the Services; or (d) access or use the Services: (i) for
High Risk Activities; (ii) in a manner intended to avoid incurring Fees; (iii)
for materials or activities that are subject to the International Traffic in
Arms Regulations (ITAR) maintained by the United States Department of State;
(iv) in a manner that breaches, or causes the breach of, Export Control Laws; or
(v) to transmit, store, or process health information subject to United States
Intellectual Property Rights; Feedback
- Intellectual Property Rights. Except as expressly stated in the Agreement, the Agreement
does not grant either party any rights, implied or otherwise, to the other’s content or
any of the other’s intellectual property. As between the parties, Customer owns all
Intellectual Property Rights in the Customer Application, and Google owns all
Intellectual Property Rights in the thrift maps Core Services.
- Customer Feedback. If Customer provides thrift maps Feedback about the Services, then
Google may use that information without obligation to Customer, and Customer irrevocably
assigns to thrift maps all right, title, and interest in that Feedback.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 5.2 (Unlimited
Liabilities), neither party and thrift maps licensors will have any Liability
arising out of or relating to the Agreement for any (i) indirect, consequential,
special, incidental, or punitive damages or (ii) lost revenues, profits,
savings, or goodwill.
- Each party’s total aggregate Liability for damages arising out of or relating to
the Agreement is limited to the Fees Customer paid under the Agreement during
the 12 month period before the event giving rise to Liability.
Unlimited Liabilities. Nothing in the Agreement excludes or limits either party’s
- Its infringement of the other party’s Intellectual Property Rights
- Its payment obligations under the Agreement; or
- Matters for which liability cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law
No bullying, no violence, no threats
- We prohibit acts of violence, verbal or written suggestions of violence, and any attempt
to intimidate, harass, or otherwise violate the safety and wellbeing of others.
- Everyone who abides by our policies and standards is welcome here. Mistreatment of any
kind on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
religious affiliation, or disability will not be tolerated
- The thrift maps service allows thrift stores, second hand shops and boutique add store
locations to the thrift maps data base system for a yearly membership fee.
- Store accounts are only allowed 1 location per plan.
- All sales for memberships are final and non-refundable.
- The thrift maps service allows customers to leave reviews on stores you visit on the
maps or shop with online. 9.2 All reviews must complies with the terms and conditions of
service at 6.1 and 7.1
- By continuing on to thriftalot.com you agree to the said terms and conditions and
understand that you are bounded by these said terms. You also acknowledge that
thrift-A-lot.com can add, create or make changes to the thrift maps data base system at
any time and with out being liable for any loss information of data, or damages.
- When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this
is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in
- We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the
Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges Statistical data about service usage,
e.g. number times the user has logged in
Sales And Transactions
- The sales of membership transactions are paid in full per year/ by year.
- All membership plans are non refundable non returnable after the placements of your
- You may cancel your subscription at any time before the next renewal year.
- All transactions are processed via a 3rd party Stripe, Inc and are held by Stripes terms
and conditions, see here https://stripe.com/legal
EIN And Verification
- All store locations must have a valid EIN Number.
- All store locations added without a valid EIN number will be removed.
- All unverified stores forfeit their yearly membership plan without compensation.